By Curation Traffic
Facebook’s recent algorithm changes have many businesses and marketers asking themselves if they should focus their social media marketing… read more
1. Keep a file of possible blog topics.
2. Use audience feedback to find topics.
3. Interview an expert.
4. Give yourself themes.
5. Create an editorial calendar.
6. Keep a list of title templates.
7. Group similar activities together
8. Write in batches.
9. Work with your chronobiology, not against it.
10. Get ahead.
11. Keep your posts focused.