Content marketing allows a business to connect with existing and potential customers by providing value through original or curated content.
With the rising interest in content marketing over the last few years, so-called experts have issued conflicting advice on what works and what doesn’t.
1. You can’t have both quality and quantity
2. Social media is the sole indicator of success
3. Create content related to any current event
4. Long-form content is dead
5. Creating blog content is essential
6. All your content should be serious and remarkable
7. Lead generation and sales are the sole purpose of content marketing